There are 350,000+ U.S. companies with a Supplier Diversity program waiting to give you more business when you work with Women-owned Businesses like Focus USA!
- How many are YOUR clients?
- Can your company GAIN a larger percentage of your clients’ marketing spend if you affiliate with a woman-owned business?
- It PAYS to find out!
Can you double your revenue or more through Diversity sourcing?
- Diversity sourcing through Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs) is mandated by most corporations today. As much as 25% of corporate marketing dollars is being allocated to this
- Diversity spending exceeds $100 billion+
- In 2011 AT&T spent $12 billion or 21.5% of its total spend with WBEs or suppliers working with 2nd tier sources
- In 2012 Ford increased its diversity spend 34% to $6 billion+
- Billion dollar Roundtable. Companies that allocate + $1 billion to Diversity spend: AT&T Corp., Avis Budget Group, Boeing Co., Chrysler LLC, Dell Inc., Ford Motor Corp., General Motors Corp., Honda, IBM Corp., Johnson Controls Inc., The Kroger Co., Lockheed Martin Corp., Procter & Gamble Co., Toyota Motor North America Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and Wal-Mart Stores
- Top 10 companies for Supplier Diversity: The top 10 companies in order from 1 to 10 are Marriott International, AT&T, Sodexo, KeyCorp, HP, CSX Corp, Cox Communication, PG&E, Bank of America, and Merck & Co.
Take these actions:
- With your existing clients…….Tell them you have a WBE partner(s) receiving a significant share of your data and analytics spend. Include this message in your presentations, too!
- When presenting to new prospects……Tell them about your partnerships with WBEs. It will give you a competitive advantage in their decision-making process.
What corporations look for:
- Suppliers that are either WBEs themselves or which contract with WBEs
- WBEs that are proven quality suppliers
What is 2nd Tier Sourcing?
- Corporations are favoring their non-diversity brokers and agencies which sub-contract a percentage of their data and analytics spend to women-owned Diversity companies (2nd Tier sourcing)
- Many corporations are insisting that their non-diversity brokers and agencies outsource at least 25% of their spend to Diversity companies
Why Choose a “Best of Breed Data Provider” WBE like Focus USA?
- Focus USA was founded in 1994 as a woman-owned business
- Focus USA is a nationally recognized leader in big data segmentation and analysis, providing online and offline marketing solutions to direct marketers
Focus USA is a certified Diversity business with certification or memberships in the following:
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE-NJ)
- Women’s President Educational Organization (WPEO)
- WEConnect International
- Women’s President Organization (WPO)
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- It's good for YOUR business!
- 8.3 million U.S. WBEs employ 7.7 million people. That's 40% more people than the three largest employers -- McDonald's, IBM and Wal-Mart – combined
- WBEs are one of the fastest growing sectors of the American economy and a key force behind job growth and creation in the economic recovery
- Generated $1.3 trillion in 2011 alone
Learn more about how Focus USA’s Diversity certification can increase your business by contacting your Response Strategist:
- Amy Carraher, President - email@example.com or 201-489-2525
Adam Herrman, Vice President, New Business Development -
firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 928-0855
- Meg Ugenti, National Sales Manager - email@example.com or (201) 489-2525