Direct Marketing 3.0

Focus USA + Synergem + Quick Connect™ Web Keys = Direct Marketing 3.0

  1. Focus USA - a direct marketing leader, delivering both online and offline data solutions for your marketing campaigns
  2. Synergem - a leading provider in the digital technology and multimedia industry
  3. Quick Connect™ Web Keys is a marketing program aimed to drive traffic to your website or microsite. Our program covers everything from database selection (your section), web key design (all shapes and sizes), encoding and then complete reporting and analysis of the metrics including ROI.

Direct Marketing 3.0 is... 

  1. More TARGETED
  2. More RESPONSIVE
  3. More MEMORABLE

Questions - How do you drive qualified leads to your website?  How do you engage once they are there?

Knowing that only 2% of users fully engage while visiting a website, Quick Connect's digital component can assist in converting the remaining 98%. This will enable you to develop additional marketing strategies for conversion. Digital Ad Spending Worldwide Hit $137 Billion in 2014 - WHAT ARE YOU SPENDING?

Direct Marketing 3. 0 Benefits:

  • integrating print and digital for greater results
  • increased profits
  • extending the life of your marketing campaign


Quick Connect™ Web Keys Campaign
 
QUICK CONNECT™ WEB KEYS is a marketing program aimed to drive traffic to your website or microsite.  Our program covers everything from  database selection (your section),  web key design (all shapes and sizes), encoding and then complete reporting and analysis of  the metrics including ROI.Quick Connect™ Web Keys connect customers to a “targeted” website. You simply plug the web key into the USB port of your computer and are instantly taken to a web address that you have designated.  
 
We provide the following:
  • Targeted Data 
  • Web Keys — All shapes and sizes, encoded in the USA,
  • Fulfillment and mailing  - Custom packaging and complete mail services or other means of distribution
  • Analytical data with custom dashboard and login for each campaign – See number of plug ins by unique serial number, total plug in’s, Plug ins by geographic location, time and date of plug in’s.  Determine your ROI and see your campaign in real time!
How Do They Work:
You connect quickly to the internet by plugging in a Quick Connect™ web key.  You have the flexibility to modify, update, and test campaigns and promotions by changing the URL destination for the web key. Since web keys can be made from materials ranging from paper to plastic you benefit from the advantages of both physical media and digital technology.  
 
Key Benefits:
  • Drive traffic to your website or a particular page
  • Track the success of your campaigns with real-time usage statistics
  • Engage quickly with your audience using plug and play technology
  • View geographical location and number of plugs in
  • Instantly update campaigns and promotions
  • Ability to encode with PURLS
  • Virus Free

Consult a Response Strategist